3/7/09

Soul-Centered Living



This month I was blessed to spend some time with a dear friend of mine, Anael, in the city of Safed that overlooks the beautiful sea of Galilee (this is a photo taken from her front garden).

Anael is a poet, a peace activist and most importantly a really dear friend. She is the middle east director of Creativity for Peace, a platform that fosters deep connection and friendship amongst Palestinian and Israeli girls (as some of you already know, facilitating compassionate dialogue, finding common ground, and fostering deep and meaningful connections amongst seemingly diverse people of all faiths and cultures is one of the areas I have been called forth to serve at this time). She is truly a woman who walks her talk and I am always so grateful to have the freedom and time to revel in the company of my ‘kindred soul’ friends (If you are called learn more you can visit: www.creativityforpeace.com)

That is what I love about being a soul-centered entrepreneur. I get to set my own timetable, do my souls’ work, spend valuable time with family and friends, honor my intuition and natural cycles ( to balance rest and work), …AND ( I know, I have to pinch myself at times to make sure this is real ) prosper in the process. All this from the comfort of my own hand picked vacation spot (thank you Bill Gates, my laptop, skype and my incredible clients who are spread all over the planet – you know who you are and that I feel honored and blessed to be working with you!).

I can honestly say that all this would not have been possible had I not developed a truly solid relationship with my intuition. It is my intuition that has helped me breakthrough some of my own limiting beliefs that deemed prosperity, travel, soul-work and play as separate entities that could in no way co-exist or go hand in hand (luckily these beliefs are now mostly a part of my past – but more about how I broke through them another time). My intuition guided me otherwise, which is why I am such an advocate of developing a solid relationship with our intuition as a premise to manifesting and LIVING our most heartfelt dreams.

May this month continue to bless you with infinite blessings,

Love and Lightness,

Tal

P.S. If you would like a fun and effective tool to help YOU access your OWN intuition, I highly recommend using the Intuition Heart Cards. Although I did create them myself (ok...this is my blog after all...smile), I can honestly say that I use them daily to help me access my own inner guidance (and I have done so for years:). To learn more click on the picture below!


http://www.talshai.com/intuition_heart_cards.htm




No comments: